By integrating happiness science and research, we seek to promote multiple pathways toward a happy, healthy and sustainable world. With open hearts and open minds, we serve communities in creating loving relationships within themselves, with each other, the Earth, and all life.
Our Guiding Frameworks and Methods
- Sustainability through Happiness Framework (Cloutier and Pfeiffer, 2015)
- Sustainability Neighborhoods for Happiness Index (Cloutier, Jambeck and Scott, 2014)
- Assets Based Community Development (Kretzmann and McKnight, 1996)
- Brooks, A.C. Gross National Happiness: Why Happiness Matters for America—and How We Can Get More of It (2008). New York: Basic Books.
- Cloutier, Scott and Deirde Pfeiffer. (2015). Sustainability through Happiness: A Framework for Sustainable Development from Sustainable Development,23(5).
- Gross National Happiness (GHI). (2015). Centre For Bhutan Studies and GNH Research. http://www.grossnationalhappiness.com/
- O’Brien, Catherine. (2013). Happiness and Sustainability Together at Last! Sustainable
Happiness from Canadian journal of Education, 36(4).
- Zidansek, A. (2007). Sustainable Development and Happiness in Nations Energy, 32, 891-897.
- Kretzman, J., & McKnight, J.P. (1996). Assets-based community development. National Civic Review, 85(4), 23-29.